Saturday, February 20, 2010

We all have something we wish for don't we? Seems to be a habbit that we needleworkers just can' t lick! Below is a wishlist of charts , fabric, threads, and embellishments. Gee, I dont want much! I imagine that the list will grow! LOL! Thanks for looking!


Charts:

Blackbird Designs~
Trix or Treat
My Missouri Home


La-D-Da:
Bushel and a Peck
Bird In Hand


Little House Needleworks~
Quilt Time
Garden Pleasures
Thread Gatherer


Pine Mountain Designs~
Pumpkins A Plenty
Recipe for a Snowman

Plum Pudding Needleart~
A Time To Reap

Bent Creek~
Neighborhood Row
Brown Bird Sampler


Prairie Schooler~
When Witches Go Riding
Garden Verses
Christmas Village

Carriage House Samplings~


The Primitive Needle~
Salem Remembered
Yule Game Board

Shepherd's Bush~
Americana Needle Roll
In My Garden Fob

With My Needle~
Bunnies In The Garden needlebook

Homespun Elegance~
Summer Gatherings
Flag Sampler
Wishing Thee Freedom
Patriotic Landscapes
ABC Noel House 2008
Delivering Spring
Freedom Button House Sampler
Peace on Earth
Wishing Thee Plenty
Wee Dwellings
Summer Patches

Punch Needle:

Stacy Nash Primitives~
Blue Bird Sewing Pouch

With Thy Needle & Thread~
Grandmother's Garden
Pumpkins & Ewe
Rabbit Hill
Welcome Spring
Warm Winter Wishes

Stone & Thread~
Holly Jolly Frosty
Signs of Spring
Moonlight Skate


Threads:
Just about any overdyed flosses
The Gentle Art Sampler and Simply Shaker
Weeks Dye Works
Crescent Colours
DMC

Fabrics:
I like to use 28 count or 32 count linen or evenweave in any color. Due to a vision issue , I can't see to work on anything smaller. I don't care for aida.

Embellishments:
Beads
Charms
Ribbon
Cording
you name it, I'm usually game!

Finishing fabrics:
I love Christmas and Fall themed fabrics.
I like deep and light tones a like
Fat quarters are a favorite especially when it comes to Moda Fabrics
Fabrics designers I like best are Kansas Troubles, Blackbird Designs, Holly Taylor, Thimbleberries , and other like designers.

On the sweet side:
I love chocolates! Raspberry and orange flavored are good, as well as dark chocolates, M&M's and Kit Kats are great too!
I like flavored coffees , amaretto, vanilla, hazlenut,almond. Irish creme

No comments:

Post a Comment